How to make a paper?
Definition of Paper and Pulp
Paper is a product of cellulose fibers with plates in which the fibers and fibers are linked together to create a three-dimensional network. Since ancient times, people can make paper out of papyrus by shrinking and then arranging them together, illustrating that this paper has a structural layer.
Paper Consists of two basic components: fiber and additives. The additives are not of a fiber nature, suggesting that the chemical substances are important with the physical substances of paper.
The paper includes two different types: white paper and black paper. The white paper is writing paper, copier paper,…. The black paper is a carton, gift wrapping paper,….
Pulp paper is the source of the fibrous material used to make paper. Pulp paper is derived from plants. However, it can make from special types of inorganic, or synthetic fibers.
Some of the pulp has been settled by the chemical treatment that is a soluble pulp that is used to produce cellulose, cellulose acetate, cellulose nitrate, cellulose carboxymethyl.
The pulp soluble can be produced from cellulose sulfite powder or denatured sulfate, the problem that should be closely checked is the cleanliness and uniformity of the pulp (after white). Besides, the pulp is in the form of cotton, which is used in special areas such as products with high absorption properties (lining, tampons, ...).
How to make a paper?
From the pulp suspension in water, through a fine-mesh, the water is taken away and left on the fiber padding mesh.
This set of fibers is then passed through the press to squeeze out the water and then dried and the end product is collectively called paper.
The technology of pulp and paper production is not too unfamiliar in the paper industry anymore, to produce a sheet of paper requires many steps:
1. Choosing material means choosing the properties of the fiber. Each different material will give different types of fiber (wood, straw, bamboo, grass, bagasse, ...), which leads to the size, length, radius, thickness of the fiber cell wall evenly.
2. Pulp production is the processing stage to separate the fiber content from raw materials by chemical or mechanical methods. Depending on the requirements, the pulp can be bleached in different degrees.
3. The pulp is crushed to make the fibers more even and tidy, and the pulp will go through the grinding process.
4. Mixing additives, step increases the mechanical strength of the paper. Creates durability, toughness, waterproofing, ... depending on the purpose of the paper.
5. Paper Slitting, Pressing, Drying: This is the stage of forming paper from various types of pulp and pulp, which is run on absorbent mesh and pressed together to form the basic shape of the paper. The water is squeezed and tried to fix the shape of the paper.
6. Surface glue, laminate (optical laminator), roll, cut. This step helps to smooth the surface of the paper, smoother and smoother it may not be possible depending on the manufacturer.
7. Final product (paper): after going through the above steps, we have got the finished paper that we want to have
To make a paper, we need many steps. To produce a paper, we need to choose meticulous raw material, additives also sufficient and right according to proportionate. So that it newly creates a well paper.
THUAN PHAP HUNG Provides Solutions For Paper - Packing
Contact: 0907 88 78 78 – Mr. Tú